January Gardening Tips
Things to do:
- Do germination testing of last season’s seeds.
- Plan out seasonal gardening.
- Evaluate your trees to determine whether you need to dormant spray for peach leaf curl.
- Pruning time for most fruit trees, grapes, and woody and herbaceous shrubs.
- Preview seed catalogs and plan spring and summer gardens.
- Plant fruit trees and roses.
Garden Hint: Using a mini-greenhouse in your garden can increase yields up to 3 times! Weathertop Nursery can provide for you with a greenhouse at a reasonable rate and provide helpful tips. Give us a call today.